Visa Services in Dubai

KWS-ME offers first-rate visa services to its corporate and non-corporate clients in Dubai and UAE. We have a dedicated team of highly professional PROs working day in and day out to deliver you the best possible visa service.

We offer our three types of visa procurement services:

  1. Employment Visas
  2. Partner Visas
  3. Family Visas

Employment Visa Procedure in UAE

Employment visa or work visa is mandatory for someone wanting to live and work in Dubai. This type of visa cannot be obtained without submitting a valid job offer letter or work contract along with the visa application form.

On the basis of an employment visa, a person can enter or leave Dubai any time he likes without any trouble.

The basic document requirements for employment visa are:

  • The applicant must show an employment contract or a valid job offer letter by any UAE-based company.
  • The company offering the job contract has to make a request for a work visa to the Immigration Department.
  • The applicant must be medically cleared, possess a valid passport, and must not be aged between 18 and 60. However, certain professional concessions can be made to applicants above 60 years of age.
  • Applicant carrying HIV, Tuberculosis or Hepatitis C, or certain other infections & viruses is not allowed to enter UAE.

The credentials and qualifications of the applicant must be attested and authenticated by MOFA and the UAE Embassy in the country of origin.

Partner/Investor Visa in Dubai

The partner visa issuing powers reside only with the Immigration Department.

Once a company is opened by an investor in Dubai, he will be given a three year visa which would need renewal after the expiry of three years.

Family Visa

Married partners can sponsor each other for a residence visa in UAE.

Some requirements must be met when applying for Family Visa.

  • The sponsor of visa should be making a minimum AED 4,000 or AED 3,000 per month if the company is providing for the accommodation.
  • The monthly salary should be between AED 5,000 and AED 6,000 if the company is not providing accommodation.
  • If a female wants to sponsor visa for her husband, she can but she must be making a minimum of AED 5,000 and she must be a teacher, doctor, or engineer, or equivalent.
Get Free Consultation Now!