Any legal entity established with the purpose of making profit, outside the country of residence is an offshore company. Such a company is often formed in a tax-free haven or an offshore financial center and is also known as International Business Company (IBC) or Non-Resident Company (NRC). Being a Non-Resident Company means that shareholders do not get visa and there is no physical office for offshore company in UAE. Furthermore, Dubai offshore companies are not issued an operating license which means they cannot conduct manufacturing, trading or professional services in UAE. They are often incorporated for the purpose of managing offshore wealth, mutual funds, properties, hotels etc. They are only granted certificate of incorporation.
Why Setup An Offshore Company in Dubai?
- Cost-effective management of offshore assets
- Robust provision of secrecy
- Asset protection
- Privacy and confidentiality
- Tax optimization
- Expansion of business units
- Diversification of the financial bucket
- An existing company’s address can be used as address for the offshore company
Benefits of Offshore Company Formation in Dubai
- Zero or low taxes
- 100% foreign ownership with no involvement or sharing with a local UAE citizen
- Duty free environment
- Uninterrupted repatriation of profits and proceeds
- Highest standards of secrecy and privacy
- Making transactions with other businesses
- Virtual office facility, no physical space is required for the incorporation of an offshore company
- No audit is required for offshore company in Dubai
- Zero or low capital requirement and less maintenance and management costs
- Massive overheads savings
- Incorporation and registration can be done as quickly as within 3 days
- Can open corporate bank accounts and hold multiple currencies
- No restrictions in the number of directors. Even the shareholder himself is enough if he is capable to run all the business operations across the country.
- Advanced UAE infrastructure and supreme privileges
Why incorporate an Offshore Company in UAE?
UAE has stable political and economic environment for offshore company formation and business norms do not change with the change in the regime. UAE investor friendly environment and strict adherence to secrecy clause makes it one of the ideal destinations for incorporation of an offshore company.
As there is growing cross-border control and crackdown on tax evasion by many countries, UAE is now seen as one of the last-remaining destination to evade stricter tax regimes and for protection of assets.
Unlike other tax-free havens of the world, UAE offers a trustworthy and reliable structure to offshore companies because it is an independent country with a glorious record for promoting a rich, flourishing culture for international trade, investment, and business.
Continuing with its zero-tax policy and other forms of duty exemptions UAE is considered as a very attractive destination for prospective investors wanting to establish offshore companies here. Investors can live, invest, run businesses and manage their offshore companies by being here in UAE which is an advantage unlike any.
UAE does not have any agreement with any country which makes it binding upon UAE to share or exchange business related information with other governments. Furthermore, UAE has Double Tax Avoidance Agreement with a number of countries which ensures that a company’s products will not become less competitive by getting taxed twice.
Why Choose KWSME for UAE Offshore Company Formation?
Save time, money and effort by setting up an offshore company in Dubai with KWSME. We are well known for our fastest, safest and legitimate services because of our close liaison with UAE authorities as well as our international expertise which will help you in your offshore presence in UAE on schedule.
KWSME offshore company formation services help you in registration of your company and our PRO services assist you in dealing with relevant government agencies. We also offer our clients assistance in creation of bank account, labor, legal, financial services and various other business support services.
With KWSME, you can register your Dubai offshore company even if you are not physically present for its incorporation in UAE. You will get personalized services at competitive prices and we ensure complete secrecy for your finances and business in UAE.
Our offshore company formation packages include,