How to Start an Interior Business in Dubai?KWSME
If you have a unique business idea that you think has a potential of growth and becoming a source of sustainable income, then you should invest in it immediately. As becoming a successful entrepreneur in this rapidly shrinking world is the ultimate goal of every business owner. The UAE is the prime spot for any aspiring entrepreneur as the government helps and supports your business venture. The consumers have a high purchasing power, and the market is developing continuously to meet the demand of its consumers.
As Dubai provides an impeccable standard of living to its individuals; subsequently, its residents have become very particular about arts and design. Whether it is just art exhibits or decor of the house, the people of the UAE are very keen about having beauty around them. Therefore, an interior design business in Dubai will do amazingly well only if you have an eye for beauty and can take the time to allow the company to grow and mature into something beautiful.
It will take some time yet to establish and build your clientele and for your business to take-off, but once it does so, you will be pleasantly surprised by the Dubai market.
Activities Permissible under Interior Business in Dubai:
- Interior Designing
- Concept Designing
- Architecture Designing
- Space Planning
Activities Non-Permissible under Interior Business in Dubai:
- Supply of Fixtures and Pieces of Furniture.
- Display of products of vendors and suppliers on the unauthorized premises.
- Provision of Interior-Exterior architectural drawings for construction purposes.
- Implementation of blueprints/drawings/plans.
Paperwork Required for Interior Company Registration in Dubai
The paperwork required for interior company registration in Dubai are:
- License Application.
- Detailed and complete business plan.
- Passport copies of concerned parties, i.e. stakeholders, business partners, managers and directors.
- Registration form for company registration.
- No Objection Certificate from the sponsor.
- Notarized and attested copy of the Articles of Association and Memorandum.
- Ric Form.
- Board Resolution and Post-dated checks.
Steps to Start an Interior Business in Dubai:
As it is always the case, there are mainly two ways to set up an interior design business in Dubai. You can either start a business in Dubai Mainland or any of the various Dubai Free Zones.
Below we are enlisting the procedure both for Business setup in Dubai Mainland and Dubai Free Zones:
To start an interior business in Dubai Mainland, firstly you require a local sponsor. This local sponsor will own fifty-one percent of the company.
Further steps are as follows:
- Apply for a business license with the Department of Economic Development (DED).
- Get the company/business approved from Dubai Municipality Authority.
- Rent a suitable office space.
- Collect your license and incorporation certificate.
Dubai Free Zone:
To set up a business in Dubai Free Zone, First, you have to choose the Free Zone most feasible for your business activities. Dubai Design District (D3) is the most suited for a business related to interior design. The steps to register the business in Dubai Free Zone is:
- Get approval from Dubai Design District (D3) authority.
- Apply for company registration by filling out a registration form.
- Submit the registration form with the requisite documentation.
- Sign the personnel sponsorship, lease documents and collect your business licence.
- Collect Customer Confirmation Letter
Why Set Up an Interior Business in Dubai?
Starting an interior business in Dubai is relatively straightforward. Provided you can meet all the requirements and adhere to the regulations set out by the Dubai government. Though It may seem improbable at first, that is not the case as the UAE’s government has adopted and implemented policies that encourage and promote business opportunities and growth. Few advantages of setting up a business in Dubai are listed below:
- A free, diverse and stable economy.
- A world-class infrastructure that is business-friendly.
- Growing demand for commercial and residential buildings.
- Licensing available for artists and designers.
- Minimal taxation.
Are you considering to start an interior business in Dubai? If so, then we at KWS Middle East will be more than happy to help as our business setup consultants are well-versed in the process of company formation and can ensure a trouble-free experience.
Contact Us Today and book our commitment-free consultation call!
For any queries, drop an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org