How & why you need to start trading business setup in Dubai, UAEKWSME
Dubai is considered to be the trade hub of Asia due to its strategies policies for promoting business startups by providing high level facilities, mesmerizing buildings, artificially created environment simply an attraction and reason to become part of this trade hub.
We at KWSME are providing Support Services for our customers in addition to the business formation guidance to saving their time and money and provide them opportunities at our best to start your business today.
This detailed guidance will help you to understand the emerging business trend in Dubai and how can you become part of it.
Guidelines for a better business setup in Dubai:
- Firstly, you go through complete research and survey methodology (online or market survey) to ensure whether the nature of your business is appropriate and attractive for the residents of Dubai and foreign buyers.
- Determine the land type and its location, suitable for your work as well as to your living place.
- The minimum capital amount required for your establishing business. For this there comes condition that needs to be fulfilled
- You should have handsome financial background
- Your business must be a subsidiary of some international Group.
- You ask for business loan from bank or money lending companies.
- Select the business formation setup under which one your trading startup can best flourish, there are basically three types of setups:
- Mainland Company: It requires a foreign investor to share its business with local investor.
- Free Zone Company: Free Zone Company is the one that comes in 100% tax free region and foreign investor can own it 100% and no local sponsor is required.
- Offshore Company: Offshore company is established outside the country of its residence with the intent to make profit
- Getting license and registration involves documentation procedures, approvals and visits to government authorities.
Opportunities for an investor to establish a Business in Dubai:
Dubai, a land of opportunities for investors to start their business. Entrepreneurs wishing to expend their business and emerge as a multinational entity prefers to set their business at a place, where they have to pay at the start. keeping in mind investor ease, government of Dubai has made and approved laws so empowering brains can work here and take their economy to their peak.
According to world Banks’s Ease of Doing Business Report in 2017, UAE stood 21st position in developing an unparalleled infrastructure, rich and diverse culture and business environment which positively affected economy.
In a financially stable system like Dubai, UAE providing financial aid to the entrepreneurs in the form of business loans is not a difficult task for banks.
Government of Dubai has made policies that allows 0% tax rates in free zone for companies. This Dubai’s tax free nature is attracting to many entrepreneurs. Only processing fee is required to pay while starting a business.
Dubai has made obtaining business loan quite easy with many banks. Credit companies are also offering different kinds of packages for people investing at different scale.
Ideal Geological location:
Dubai is an ideal place for any businessman to start their business. As it connects people of Asia, Africa and Middle-East and became the Hub of industrial trading and if this rate of progress is keep on continuing to grow, starting business in UAE, will be a Jackpot for the investors.
Easy Import/Export Rules:
Import and export rules vary according to the mode of trade and area used by commodities. Whether it is mainland business or free zone business, Dubai government has made procedures like licensing, registration and approval of business extremely convenient for entrepreneurs. In order to start this business in Dubai, you must have valid license issued by Dubai license issuing authority.
Dubai Convenient Trade Policies:
Dubai trade laws and regulations are developed in a manner to provide an appropriate environment for trade, encourage individual by putting healthy competition among entities as well as to secure the rights and interests of investors. They provide open door policy, tax benefits and being a member of GAFTA; trading companies get benefits over GCC countries.
Starting a setup can be a tricky in the start as you cannot afford to jump into the ocean without knowing proper techniques and professional guidance. To answer your how’s and why’s, KWSME is the reliable solution. we work on your behalf to setup your business by providing you main land company formation services, free zone company formation services and offshore company formation services.