A comprehensive stepwise process of authorizations, sanctions, and attestations is put in place by the Dubai authorities, to get a product registered. A list of supporting documents duly attested by the UAE Embassy must be produced from the country of origin in concurrence with the registration process. Following steps are to be followed for cosmetic product registration in Dubai:
- The Company should have a valid license with related activity to consumer product category and create an account at Dubai Municipality portal.
- Submit Cosmetic Products Registration Service Application (CPRE) to start the procedure and pay the fees.
- The company representative should fill the form for each product. We can provide you the forms.
- The company representative must submit a copy of a valid label assessment of the product that needs to be registered.
- Documents required for submission include Certificate of Free Sales -CFS (attested by a government authority in the country of origin), Ingredients Report/Laboratory Test Report (signed and/or stamped by the manufacturer or brand owner), Analysis report signed and/or stamped by the manufacturer or brand owner), Good manufacturing practice (GMP) certificate (required all locally manufactured products)
- If the product complies with DM regulation and all required documents are uploaded then the product will be registered and an electronic registration certificate will be automatically generated.
- Our agents at KWSME will update you on the status of the application continuously, and once the report is ready we will provide the original certificate of registration.
Product registration process in Dubai varies from product to product and industry to industry; so vast knowledge and experience is essential to perform this task. Having work experience of more than 12 years, KWSME has successfully helped a number of clients, much to their satisfaction, to get their products registered in Dubai.