Dubai South is a city that’s not really a city but a new way of living. It doesn’t just honor the humanity, it enhances it. The place is not centered on cars or buildings or egos or banks but “human beings” who want to live, work, invest and play together with their families, neighbors and friends.
Dubai South aims to become world’s happiest city; a city reinvented around its people needs, an oasis of connection and a breath of fresh air for hundreds and thousands of residents and thousands of new businesses, a half million jobs will create a beautiful livable home base where everyone can thrive living harmoniously and sustainably where happiness is at the very heart of this new city.
What makes Dubai South so special? Let’s find out here.
Key points that really highlight the scale of Dubai South
Location: Dubai South was launched as a Government of Dubai project in 2006. It is easily accessed from downtown Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
Aviation District: The design of the Aviation District in Dubai South takes full advantage of its strategic location proximity to Jebel Ali Seaport and adjacent to the Dubai South Logistics District.
As a result, Dubai South moves sea-to-air cargo more quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively than any other place in the world, setting a new, and global 4 hour sea-to-air standard.
A fully integrated city: Dubai South is well connected to the rest of the UAE via 3 arterial roads. RTA buses operate daily to Dubai South, and in the future, Dubai Metro and Etihad rail will also commence their operations in the city.
Al Maktoum International Airport: It is home to the world’s largest airport in the making – the Al Maktoum International Airport – The Al Maktoum international airport five runways have been designed to transport 220 million passengers per year and 16 million tons of cargo. To put this into perspective, currently the world’s busiest airport is Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL) with only 104 million passengers annually. This will make Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC) the largest and by far the busiest airport in the world!
Key Global events: Dubai South is the host to landmark events such as World Expo 2020 and the Dubai Airshow.
Also Read: How Expo 2020 impacts SMEs
Population: Dubai South is expected to sustain a population of 1,000,000 people. That’s more than 1/3rd of the city’s current population.
Employment: It is projected that 500,000 new jobs will be created within the Dubai South mega project.
Business Park Free Zone
Business setup in Dubai means access to the world. Dubai south is a purpose built urban city destination that maximizes efficiencies for businesses.
The Business park free zone at the heart of Dubai South is designed to meet every business need. It is close to an array of major cities which makes it the transport and logistics gateway to the globe.
Furthermore, it has close proximity to Al Maktoum International airport (world’s largest airport when complete).
Benefits for business setup in Business Park free zone:
Following are the benefits for company formation in Dubai South free zone,
- 100% Tax Exemption: Income tax exemption, personal income exemption, import and export tax exemption (guaranteed for 25 years)
- Investment incentives:
- 100% foreign company ownership (no local sponsor required)
- No capital deposit required
- No currency restrictions
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Liberal visa regulation
- Infrastructure: 11 ready built buildings, flexible office options to accommodate different business models
- 200,000 sqm. of office space, with generous parking ratios and variety of amenities
- Affordability: Business setup in Dubai South is more affordable than other free zones of Dubai. This is why Dubai South Free Zone is gaining popularity in individuals and smaller companies who want to get the big business advantages of a free zone on a small business budget.
- Fitted out office ,for efficient business solutions
- The business center, efficient and smart office solutions
- Built to suit service : plots of land for customizable office space
- Flexible leasing options
- Access to variety of restaurants, supermarkets, clinics and banks.
If you are looking for company formation in Dubai South, contact our business setup consultants at KWSME. We take care of all the procedures required to successfully setup business in Dubai and across UAE. Call us at 00971-(04) 871 4313 or send your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.