Offshore company formation in UAE began in early 2013. Since then, UAE has swiftly transpired into most sought after business destination in Middle East region. The flourishing economy has placed the country into being one of the most dynamic and rapidly growing business and International Financial Centers globally.
Given the state of the art business infrastructure, investor friendly policies, fast paced work environment and high standard of living; it is of no surprise that many people and international companies are choosing UAE to setup not only their business headquarters but also in most scenarios, their first choice of residence too.
The best region that offers affordable and cheapest offshore company setup package in UAE is Ajman free zone.
Ajman Free Zone- Low Cost Offshore Company Setup
Ajman free zone was established and given an autonomous status in 1988 by the ruler of Ajman H.H. Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuami. In 2014, due to huge demand, Ajman free zone included offshore company formation (also known as International Business Company IBM) in the emirate of Ajman.
In a short span of time, Ajman free zone became a competitive jurisdiction in UAE due to its excellent operational service methods and an offshore company formation division that provides clear documentation process and low cost incorporation fee.
Benefits of Setting up Offshore Business in Ajman Free Zone
- Offshore companies provide asset protection. They are difficult to locate and offer further protection against litigation suits.
- Ajman free zone provides complete privacy and anonymity to its offshore businesses. Bank transactions and financial investments are not disclosed as well as names of company shareholders and beneficiaries are not shared on public record at all.
- The incorporation process of Ajman offshore company is quick and seamless. Provided you have submitted right documents, company can be formed in mere 3 days!
- Ajman offshore business provides the benefit of tax optimization. Provided the company is tax payer in country of domicile, Ajman offshore setup can help in minimizing withholding rates on dividends, royalties and interests.
- Residential visa is not required to setup Ajman offshore company.
- It is not mandatory for Ajman offshore company to rent or lease an office space
- No requirement to register with Chamber of Commerce
- Submission of Annual Audit Report is not required
- Ajman offshore setup allows you to open and maintain UAE bank account
Ajman Offshore License Activities
- General Trading
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Holding Company (Buy/Hold/Sell stakes of companies)
- Investments and Joint Investments Company
- Property Owning (Subject to the respective local laws of each Emirate, City and Country)
- International services
- Professional Services
- Shipping and ship management companies
- Commission Agents Company – Intermediary Brokers (IB’s)
Documents Required for Ajman Offshore Company Setup
- Application Form
- Clear and Valid Passport Copy ( should have at least 6 months validity)
- Proof of residence address (latest Utility Bill e.g. Electricity Bill or Telephone Bill in the name of applicant which should not be more than 3 months old) or a personal bank statement which specifies a valid residence address
- Personal Profile or CV of each shareholder
- Clear and valid passport copies of shareholders and directors
- Residency proof of shareholders and directors
- Copy of trade license or incorporation certificate
- Articles of Association (AOA)
- Memorandum of Incorporation (MOA)
- Application for Offshore Company Formation
- Original shareholder’s resolution
- Registered Agent (KWSME will be your business formation agent and prepare all the required application forms and documentation for your Ajman Offshore company formation)
Cost To Setup Ajman Offshore Company
The cost to setup Ajman offshore company includes following components,
- Ajman offshore company registration cost
- License cost
- MOI fee
- Registered agent fee
- Bank account opening fee
- Company stamp
KWSME for Your Offshore Business Setup
KWSME provides its consultancy and PRO services for offshore company set up in Ajman free zone. Our experienced professionals take care of necessary documentation procedures for licensing and registration of Ajman offshore company that includes preparation of application form, MOA, document submission and dealing with free zone authority. We also assist in opening offshore bank account within UAE.
If you are looking to setup Ajman Offshore Company in UAE, contact us for detailed guidance and support.