Obtaining a professional license in Dubai for doing business gives a number of advantages to the entrepreneur. A professional license holder can fully own his company; he is just required to find a local service agent to represent his business in government offices whenever there is a need to get a labor card, immigration card, permits, or certain other things.
A professional license holder cannot dabble in trade-related activities. He can only offer his professionalized services or whatever is mentioned on the license. A civil company offering professional service will have to keep offering those services and nothing more. If the civil company operating in Dubai has a foreign partner, then that foreign partner must also be engaged in the same line of work in his country of origin. In any case, a local agent will represent the company in government office.
Salient Characteristics of a Professional Company in Dubai
- You can fully own your company if it is offering professional services
- A local service agent must be selected who will represent the company in government offices
- He will be paid a certain fee or salary or an agreed-upon percentage from the profits for rendering his services to the business
- The local agent is otherwise not allowed to poke his nose into the company’s matters
- No trade-related activity is allowed under this license.
What We Do
We will help you get your company registered. We will offer you our business support services to get your business underway. Here is a list of services that we offer to our esteemed clients:
- First and foremost, we work with you and for you.
- We will get required approvals and permissions for your business from the government
- If you can’t find a local agent or you want us to find him, then we will help you find one.
- Drafting of Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Partnership Agreements
- Introduction to banks and helping you open a bank account according to your needs.
- Help you find a place for your business setup or get the lease or tenant documents
- Not just that, other documentary requirements for setting up a business in Dubai will be handled by us.